10/4/09

Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald sings the Cole Porter song book (1956)



Disc 1

1 - All throught the night
2 - Anything goes
3 - Miss Otis regrets (She's unable to lunch today)
4 - Too darn hot
5 - In the still of the night
6 - I get a kick out of you
7 - Do I love you?
8 - Always true to you in my fashion
9 - Let's do it (Let's fall in love)
10 - Just one of those thigs
11 - Ev'ry time we say goodbye
12 - All of you
13 - Begin the beguine
14 - Get out of town
15 - I am in love
16 - From this moment on

Disc 2

1 - I love Paris
3 - You do something to me
3 - Ridin' high
4 - Easy to love
5 - It's all right with me
6 - Why can't you behave?
7 - What is this thing called love?
8 - You're the top
9 - Love for sale
10 - It's de-lovely
11 - Night and day
12 - Ace in the hole
13 - So in love
14 - I've got you under my skin
15 - I concentrate on you
16 - Don't fence me in
17 - You're the top (Alternate take)
18 - I concentrate on you (Alternate take)
19 - Let's do it (Let's fall in love) (Alternate take)

DESCARGAR

No hay comentarios: